W 147 Form Details

The W 147Q form is used to report the acquisition or disposition of an interest in a foreign corporation. This form must be filed within thirty days of the occurrence of the event and must include detailed information on the parties involved, as well as the value of the transaction. Penalties may apply for failure to file this form in a timely manner.You can file this form electronically through the IRS website. For more information, consult Publication 5471, which is available on the IRS website.

You will find information regarding the type of form you would like to complete in the table. It can tell you the time you will need to finish w 147q form, exactly what parts you will need to fill in and some further specific details.

Form NameW 147Q Form
Form Length1 pages
Fillable fields0
Avg. time to fill out15 sec
Other namesform w 147q, w 147 form, w 147q form, nyc hra form w 147q

Form Preview Example

W-147Q (E) 11/02/2018 (page 1 of 2) LLF


Case Number:

Case Name:

Center Number:

Verification of Secondary Tenant's

Residence and Housing Costs

A "primary tenant" is a person listed on a lease or rental agreement who shares with, or rents that apartment/house (or a room) to, another person called a "secondary tenant."

Primary Tenant's Name:

Secondary Tenant's Name:

1.I share with, or rent an apartment/house (or room) to, the secondary tenant named above.

2.I am the primary tenant of that apartment/house, which is located at: (print address below)


Apartment Number


Zip Code

3.The secondary tenant lives in this apartment/house with the family members of their household: (print names below)

4.The secondary tenant pays $ in monthly rent.

5. The secondary tenant pays the rent to: (check one)

the landlord

to me

(Turn Page)

W-147Q (E) 11/02/2018 (page 2 of 2)

Human Resources Administration


Family Independence Administration


6. The secondary tenant's rent is paid to (must include address):


StreetApartment Number Town/State Zip Code

7. Does the secondary tenant pay an amount separate from the rent for heating or air




If no, does the secondary tenant pay an amount separate from the rent for other

utilities that are not heating or air conditioning?



8.My telephone number is :

9.Attached is a copy of my lease or other documents proving that I am the primary tenant.

I affirm under penalty of perjury that the information I have given on this form is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.

Signature of Primary Tenant


If you believe this page is infringing on your copyright, please familiarize yourself with and follow our DMCA notice and takedown process - click here to proceed .